Monday, February 1, 2016

The Alburtis Tavern - Alburtis, PA


Alburtis Tavern
106 South Main St
Aburtis, Pa 18011
http://www.opentable.com/alburtis-tavern?rid=186199&ref=1068
https://www.alburtistavern.com/specialty-sandwiches
Status: APPROVED

Excellent!! Thats what I have to say about the Alburtis Tavern. Good Food!! Good Drink!! Outside dining in the warmer months. Oh and for the rail enthusiast, Norfolk Southern's Reading line is right across the street!! The first time I dined here, I had a cheeseburger with onion rings and chips. The burger was VERY tasty and the onion rings.....BEER BATTERED HEAVEN!! I highly recommend them. The second time I had a prime rib dinner off their specials menu. It was one of the best prime ribs I have had in quite some time. had the waffle fries and they were good too. Went there a third time and had the cheeseburger and onion rings again and of course, they knocked it out of the park. One thing, you may want to call ahead for a reservation as they are very busy. One can expect to wait 30 minutes to an hour without a reservation. Trust me though, the food is well worth the wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment