Friday, August 12, 2016

Saddle Brook Diner - Saddle Brook, NJ


Saddle Brook Diner
30 Market Street
Saddle Brook, NJ 07663
(201) 843-5929
Status: APPROVED

This is a good tucked away diner with good food and a good staff. The exterior is clean looking and the inside just the same with murals of things relating to the 1950's and 60's. Pumped through the speakers is usually one of the Sirius oldies channels to tap your feet to while enjoying your meal. The food is good quality and you can expect an on duty manager floating around to even check up on the status of your meal. I like to order my steaks EXTRA WELL done and I received it one time partially pink in the middle. I told the waiter to take it back to cook a little longer and the manager even came over to apologize for it not being done enough. When it came back my steak was dead and all was good, its appreciated when the boss steps in and takes care of a matter. Despite one minor err I would still recommend this establishment to any hungry traveler.

No comments:

Post a Comment